Raffle Ticket Rewards
reward scratchers, reward coupons, pieces of candy, jar of bubbles, play-doh containers, and seasonal pencils or erasers. Students won't care how much money you spend-- they will just be stoked to win!
Ice-Cream Reward PartyI know not everyone will be huge on this one-- it will depend on your school's food policies. But, I love to hang up these ice-cream reward coloring pages (1 per student)-- and every day of testing students have the opportunity to earn pieces of an ice-cream sundae.
Give out Brag Tags and Super Notes!After testing is over I love to give my students a brag tag-- it will help them remember how they worked so hard and finished their test! This one says "I survived testing!" (the link to these are at the end of the post)
HERE or on the picture below for a FREE copy of these notes!
What Should I Teach Now???The last thing you may be asking yourself is... what now? Perhaps you still have topics to cover-- or perhaps your students are ready to move on to some basic 4th grade materials! Here are a few more ideas:
- Have a STEM day!
- Do some "Mystery Science"
- Focus on unfinished science or social studies standards
- Have a "Fun in the Sun" day! (some may call this a field day)
- Do some whole class reward coupons and put them in balloons or a punch board!
- Complete an "Escape the Classroom"
- Set up a themed classroom! (Think: Camp Read-a-Lot, Harry Potter, Etc.)
- Have a "book tasting" and sample different types of literature
What are some things you like to do with your class after testing is over? Please share in the comments!
If you are interested in my complete testing reward packet you can find it HERE in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Thank you for reading! Hope you gleaned some amazing ideas for your own room!